Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

teapigs {spiced winter red tea}


I was relaxing in sunny Tenerife when the lovely people at teapigs emailed and asked if I'd like to review their 'spiced winter red tea'... eventhough I may have been sipping a San Francisco Cocktail I emailed straight back to say yes! I've tried a few different varieties of teapigs tea before and have loved them all thus far!

The package arrived today, perfect timing as it was a chilly -4 outside! I so wished I could capture the scent and let you all smell it... think berries, cinnamon, snow angels, warmth, smiles, Christmas....yes all of that, it smelt delicious.


I {im}patiently waited the 3 minutes whilst the tea temple infused then it was time to hug my mug... whilst me and the littlest watched Beauty and the Beast {I love that film}. The tea didn't disappoint in anyway what so ever, I thought I might just have been blinded by the fact that it was a nice warm drink when it was so chilly outside so I had another cup just to be doubly sure...I love it!

It's not fruity {I'm not a big fan of fruit teas}, it's more a warm, soothing, lightly spicy tea. Perfect for this time of year. It would make a perfect gift for your favourite tea drinker. The Christmas Shops is now live on the teapigs website and there are some great gifts... some of my favourites are:

pick n' mix sample packs... this is a great way to try out the different varieties without buying the bigger boxes and it's a great price too. I might just be purchasing this for myself and to share with some of my Postcircle friends, I think we all love tea!

I have far too many cups / mugs but I love this afternoon tea for two gift set {Santa, are you reading this?}

Oh yummy festive teas how lovely you'd be in my stocking!!

And you can buy the spiced winter red tea here... 

A treat for all you lovely people... if you enter the code XMAS13 at checkout you'll get a whopping 20% off {excludes cheeky deals, mix & match and matcha kits}... code valid until the end of December! 

Well that's my cup empty {I may have had 5 cups of this delicious tea today but not to worry it's naturally caffeine free}...

Let me know if you try it and what you think?

A x

The lovely teapigs people sent me a box of spiced winter red tea to review. 
This review is my honest opinion of the product.  




No comments: