Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Meal Planning {Monday}



So I planned my meals well in advance last week but that's now changed as I have a few meals out this week {yipee}. Yesterday I made some scrummy minestrone soup and some mac 'n' cheese with garlic bread it was all very tasty indeed!

The rest of the week looks like this:

Monday
Sausage, mash and beans {for kids as us Adults are dining out.. tapas!!}

Tuesday
Spaghetti carbonara and garlic bread

Wednesday
Stir fry chicken for kids {Adults dining out again}

Thursday
Pitta bread pizza and homemade wedges

Friday
Mediterranean Pasty Ring {recipe here}

Saturday
I'm so hoping we get take away as we will be packing for our holidays {leave on Tuesday}

Sunday
Staying overnight in hotel in Glasgow, with dinner!

You can link up... just click the logo above to go to Mrs M page, here you can join in.

1 comment:

Kim Carberry said...

Everything sounds fab!
Hope you had a lovely meal out tonight x