Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

#BEDN {national stress awareness day}

If I take time to think {when I have time} then I know I am very stressed. I'm a born worrier... I worry about things that haven't even happened and I have waking nightmares about things that could happen. I always fear the worst. Sometimes I can't sleep for stressing about things I need to do the next day.

My job can be quite stressful as there can be very tight deadlines and a huge workload for the small team we have. I know I stress myself out in everyday life trying to keep the house tidy, home-cooked meals and making sure I spend as much time as I can entertaining and educating the littlest. I'm often drained, which then adds to my stress. Plus, I don't talk to anyone about what stresses me out. It's a vicious circle.

I don't do much to de-stress, although I would love to AND I PLAN TO. Here's my list of things I'm going to do to de-stress:

take a long soak with some essential oils
go for a swim
take time out at work and sit and have a coffee {starbucks red cups} and people watch
have an early night
sing
exercise
cycle
declutter {my head and house}

What do you do to de-stress?

A x


No comments: