Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

#BEDN {my Christmas wish list}

Can you believe that there is only one more post, after this one, of #BEDN! Probably what's more unbelievable is that I've kept up!

I had plans of writing an actual gift with list of things such as new leather gloves, earrings, links to delicious Hotel Chocolat goodies {which I'll never get anyway} but after all the fun of Christmas Day is over all I really really want is a long lie... to lie in my bed for as long as I desire to! But the reality is I'm more likely to get leather gloves and Hotel Chocolat than a long lie {which translates to, I'll get neither, Ok I'm confusing myself now}.

I'm still quite poorly with the cold and I'm about to go to bed after I post this. I do hope I wake up tomorrow without a runny nose {or a blocked one}.

Goodnight, see you for the last post of #BEDN tomorrow!

A.......chooo! x

No comments: