Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

#BEDN {date night}

Sorry...a late post!

When I had saw this title I thought it fitted in well...still on annual leave and the Mr would be at home on Saturday evening. I had thoughts of making a nice meal, watching a movie...I even had some popcorn!

The reality...the Mr has been loaded with cold since we returned from holiday and yesterday I had all day headache. After a quick dinner I totally zonked on the sofa but thankfully when I woke up after 10 pm the headache had lifted {although it's today}.

But talking of date nights, we don't get many at all. We do go out for a lot meals and a few hotels but they are jobs..I'm a assessor {my third job}. But we rarely get to go on a date...overnight baby sitters are in short supply, as who wants to go out a night the town get up at 7 am the next day?

One of my New Year resolutions is to make more time for the Mr and I, if can't get on a date then we have a date night home!

Do you have date nights at home? I really think staying in is the new going out... no taxis, sore feet or a cold journey home!

A x

No comments: