Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Dina Dina Dina... batman!


I'm trying to get in the blogging zone in preparation for my 'Blog every day in November' ... stop laughing, I'm going to try!

This week we're going to be eating:

Monday
Pasta bake and garlic bread eaten!

Tuesday
Spag bol

Wednesday
Mexican beef and potatoes

Thursday
Chicken tikka and nan bread

Friday
Salmon with....... something!

Saturday
Chilli con carne (slow cooker)

Sunday
Minestrone soup and mac 'n' cheese

Monday
Sausage, mash and beans

Tuesday
Spaghetti carbonara

Wednesday
Pitta bread pizza

Yes, I know it's more than a week but I've just done my online grocery shop at Sainsburys and I planned this far in advance.

What's on your plate?

Remember to link up with Mrs M (click the logo at top to go straight to her page)

No comments: