Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

...sneaks in

We're back!

I can't say it was the most relaxing holiday I've ever had... actually I've never had a relaxing holiday in my life, now I come to think of it.

It was a little unfortunate that the weather in Lanzarote was cloudy for most of our stay, we had a little breakthough of sunshine... when I say a little I mean around 20mins or so! The pool was absolutely frozen, no-one was in the pool the whole week! I was really looking forward to a good swim too!

Most of our time away we spent walking into town, eating way too much and playing with the littlest on swings and slides. The food was fine, although it was a bit of the same menu each time but I did try my best to vary the meals.  I was getting a little sick of the options by the last day though, but then maybe I was just getting sick of eating in general as we lingered over lunches and dinner as there wasn't much to do on resort {in the poor weather}.

I'll post a full review {with photos and all} soon but I just wanted to check in with all you lovely people and thanks for your messages too, it's nice to be missed.

A x

No comments: