Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Goat's Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato

Tonight this happened...

Goat's Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Pastry

...oh and it was lush! I'm not the biggest fan of Goat's Cheese (but Hubber loves it) but I can enjoy it if it's with something else that's quite flavoursome. I'm trying to add new things to my weekly meal plan as I'm constantly repeating the same meals, which is getting boring.

How it happened...

{I used} ready rolled light puff pastry sheets and placed {about} half the pack onto a baking sheet {that had greaseproof paper on it}

In a bowl I mixed:  1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce {ketchup}, 1 teaspoon of garlic puree and 1 teaspoon of tomato puree. Mix then spread this thinly over the pastry sheet.

Crumble Goat's Cheese over the top and add sundried tomatoes {I bought the jar and used about a third}. I grated some cheddar over the top {just a little}.

Bake in oven at 180 for 15mins. 

This alone would be ideal for a lunch or serve with a tasty salad for dinner... YUMMY!

No comments: