Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

WIWW

Hey!  It's time for WIWW and I'm linking up with Transatlantic Blonde...


Did I tell you I got my fringe cut back in?  
Yeah, it's OK so far, usually it grows like wild fire.

Wednesday was snowing quite heavy (although it's all gone now), so I wore boring ole M&S black trousers, snow books from Snow and Rock, a emerald green tee from M&S and a animal print scarf from Wallis... my nails (kinda clashed but hey) where painted in Barry M high gel red with white polka dots with a Models Own nail pen.  I'm taking part in the #nailartfeb challenge over on Instagram, so today's (Thursday) theme is OOTD (outfit of the day) so I painted my nails to match my red polka dot Cath Kidston bag (I love that bag!)... so what you wearing?  Don't forget to link up with WIWW xx