Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

WIWW

Hey!  I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!


In an attempt to blog more and be more organised in 2013, I'll try and keep up with the WIWW posts!

Navy and beige polka dot dress - Dorothy Perkins.  Love this dress, it's so comfy!
Navy cardigan - George at Asda.  Ancient cardigan but I don't have much in navy
Navy tights - M&S.  A sign of getting old.. navy tights?
Leopard print ballet pumps - Dorothy Perkins.  Fit like slippers
Nails - Barry M (bright red high gel).  Part of my birthday gift from my Son, I love Barry M nails
Cold sore - borrowed from cold virus! blah!

Check out The Pleated Poppy for more details of 'what I wore wednesday'

...oops I bought new boots at lunch time!  Clarks sale drew me in! £69.99 down to £31.99.. I love Clarks, such quality that last for years!  These have a rubber soul and 'soft touch' insole, very comfy indeed!




No comments: