Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Anyone for tea?

...not just any tea but teapigs tea!  Have you tried it?

I had heard so many good things about teapigs I just had to try it out.  I knew that a brand with such a cool name it would be a little different to the norm, so my first stop was their website (find it here 'teapigs')

Now I thought I knew about tea... I knew I was a huge fan of Yorkshire teabags, and I like my tea black..not strong but not like dishwater.  Well, I was about to find out that I really knew very little about tea indeed!  Check out the Louise explains tea page, Louise is a tea tester... sounds like a great job!  I was quite flabbergasted when I was taking in all the information about tea.



The kind teapigs people have sent me some samples to try out, I was so excited when my Husband messaged me at work to tell me they had arrived!!  Did you see the brill mood-o-meter on the home page of the teapigs website?  I clicked bloated and it suggested peppermint... oh my indeed!


The tea temple (that's what your teapigs tea is housed in, not a bag but a temple!!) holds the leaves, they are proper leaves not crushed up or ground tea and you can smell the aroma straight away, you just know it's going to be good even before you try it.  

I added my tea temple to my cup of boiling water for a little over 3 minutes.  The smell... oh the smell.. it was really minty and refreshing.  It tasted great, I could really taste the difference over other peppermint tea bags.  It was soothing and tingly on my tongue.  I really do think there is no going back now, for my peppermint tea.  I'm sold!

I still have some other samples to try which include:  everyday brew, darjeeling earl grey, chamomile, super fruit and also liquorice and mint.  I will let you know how they are very soon!

I have a treat for you all...15% off* at www.teapigs.co.uk using the code BLOGGERS12

Enjoy, and if you try some, do come back and let me know what you think!  You can also let me know on my Facebook Page

PS.  if you're stuck for any Christmas Gift Ideas, then check out the Christmas Gift Shop what a smashing gift some teapigs would be!

AnneeApple x



Thank you to teapigs for sending me some samples to review.
(*enter code at checkout. discount does not apply to gifts and cheeky deals as these are already discounted)






No comments: