Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween Eve

... is there such a thing?  Well if there is then this is it!  We've carved the pumpkin, which is looking quite good! And the Halloween bags are prepared and in the hallway, we've made 25, hopefully that will be enough.  Last year I made the same an had about 15 left!



It's been busy and still is busy in AnneeApple land.  I have a few graphic design jobs I need to complete in the next couple of days and a lot of driving about to do and there's book club on Thursday, but... I've not even started the book... I can go along for the tea an biscuit right?

I signed up for Bloggers' Secret Santa today, I'm quite excited about this.  I don't usually get surprise gifts, it should be fun!  I'm looking forward to finding out who I've to buy a gift for.  There's still time to sign up if you want to join in! Do it!

Hope you all have a fab Halloween!  Stay safe! x

No comments: