Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hey!

I've been looking for inspiration on how to kick off my blog, so why not with What I Wore Wednesday!

I can never seem to manage to get any photos of me... so this week you are getting my shoes.  You'll find out over time that I love animal print, especially Zebra and Leopard *shurgs*.

If you're hanging around, I do plan on blogging more and linking to my Facebook page - check it out - facebook.com/anneeappleaday it's all about cooking, crafting and reviewing and I will showcase some of my prints which are from my Graphic Design and Photography company aemphotography.com and facebook.com/aemphotography




Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - M&S
Black knitted jumper - M&S
Animal print scarf - Wallis



1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

Can't go wrong with animal print :)